Friday, October 31, 2014

North Borneo Frog Bounced to Ipoh, A Foodie Indeed! Part Two

After a good night sleep, we're ready to fill in our empty stomachs with more delicacies! Firstly, we headed off to old town area for traditional breakfast. We had steaming hot white coffee, toasted bread with margarine and kaya spread, and mom importantly, half-boiled eggs!




Of course we did order some other food like curry noodles and fish noodles soup, but eating toasted bread with the egg was the best! 





After a hearty breakfast, we hang around Ipoh and I remembered a friend telling me to try local soya pudding. I asked a young man and followed his instruction and there we found the best soya pudding in town!

There was already a line in front of the small shop. The soya pudding was freshly made and I could smelled the aroma of the warm soya pudding. They also sell soya drink. We bought both and both were not sweetened but tasted naturally soy.




We left Ipoh before noon heading back to Selangor. I had a good time eating, I hope I will be back one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment