Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Borneo Frog's Favorite Beef Noodles

I don't eat insects or flies or spiders, I eat beef noodles. And today I just had a very nice bowl of beef noodles right at my hometown.

Firstly, I will talk about this beef noodles I had for lunch. It is called Jia Xiang beef noodles 家乡牛杂. It's been around for years but at the other side of the city. And it is always fully packed with loyal customers. Several months ago, I asked the lady boss is she ever came across her mind that a branch to be opened at the other far side of citu. She gave me a timid smile and quickly walked away. I thought my dream would never ever come true. The good news is, now they do open a branch right here!

So to show my appreciation and support, I came to this brand new nicely renovated shop, and it was full of customers. I managed to find seats for my husband and myself and quickly ordered my beef noodles. I chose flat rice noodles, instead of the usual yellow round noodles.


Here came my bowl of beef noodles! Mine was beef meat mixed with beef brisket and stewed radish. Every spoon was satisfying delicious! And they provide super hot chili sauce that makes you sweat like you're standing under the mid-day sun.
This bowl costed me MYR8.00.

I had it, I was a happy frog.

No comments:

Post a Comment